Disclaimer this information is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice.
Does thee require a robust young ass to haul their quintessential? The Richest Man in Babylon will show you how to get your finance there and beyond. The timeless knowledge in this book will guide you through the basics of investing. Remember the younger you are, the better, and it is never too late to start. Here are my key notes:
- Save 10% of everything that you make.
- Spend less than what you make.
- Make your money work for you.
- More money working for you means more profit.
- Only take advice from experts.
- Set financial milestones like saving $100, $200, $300 etc.
- Make sure that you are confident in all your investments.
- Never gamble.
- Makes sure that your investments payout in a timely fashion and in a decent amount.
- Own your own roof, don’t make others wealthy off your livelihood.
- Those who perform good work will be rewarded, Seth Godin brings this up with digital content you have to deserve your views.